China B SharesEncoding Rules for Chinese Securities
|China B Shares||2XXXXX||9XXXXXX|
|China A Shares||0XXXXX||6XXXXXX|
- Choose "Shanghai B Shares" or "Shenzhen B Shares" during transaction and enter the 6-digit security code.
Letter such as "PT" and "ST" precede in some shares abbreviations, in which both are high-risk shares.
- 「PT」stands for Particular Transfer, which are transferral services offered to shares which suspended their listing. The transaction data is not included in market statistics and trading is only allowed every Friday at a designated time
- 「STstands for Special Treatment, which appears when listed companies recoreded a loss for two consecutive years or asset value per share lower than its face value.
- Shanghai B Shares = USD
- Shenzhen B Shares = HKD
- Shanghai B Shares: 100 shares per lot
- Shenzhen B Shares: 100 shares per lot
- Those less than 100 shares are considered as odd lots. Odd lots can be sold only.
- Pre-Opening Call Auction Trading Hours: 9:15 - 9:25am
- Continuous Auction Trading Hours: 9:30 - 11:30am and 1:00 - 3:00pm
- Except for shares listed for the first day, the transaction price change of each stock as compared to the closing price of previous trading day cannot exceed 10%.
- The rise limit of "PT" shares is 5% weekly, and there is no fall limit.
- The price limit of "ST" shares is 5% daily.
- B shares trading does not have security deposit (margin financing).
- Currently the SZSE and SSE are implementing the T + 1 Swing Trading System. i.e. B shares purchased cannot be sold on the same day.
- There is no short selling in the B shares market.
- YSHK does not have A shares trading services.
- Online trading platform does not have B shares quote service, information provided is for transaction purposes only.
- Phone Trading Service
Trading Hotline: 3555 7770 / 3555 7771
- Online Trading Service
Customers can login the online trading platform using HK Shares ID and password, and choose Shanghai B shares or Shenzhen B shares in the category section to start trading.